Bio3D is an R package containing utilities for the analysis of protein structure, sequence and trajectory data.
- The ability to read, write and process biomolecular structure, sequence and dynamics trajectory data. >> more
- Perform atom selection, alignment and superposition, rigid core identification, dynamic domain analysis, conformational clustering, correlation network analysis, torsion analysis, distance matrix analysis and principal component analysis of structure data. >> more
- Perform ensemble normal mode analysis on large structure sets to explore evolutionary dynamics and structure dependent protein flexibility. >> more
- Perform conservation analysis of sequence and structural data. >> more
- Integration of major protein structure and sequence databases and associated search tools. >> more
- In addition, various utility functions are provided to enable the statistical and graphical power of the R environment to work with biological sequence and structural data. >> more